Lebron James Net Worth, Income, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Girlfriend, Children, Assets, House, Car Collection, and much more details, you get in this post. Lebron James is one of the best Basketball Players in the world has an estimated Net Worth of $1.2 Billion.
James was abandoned by his father being taken care of only by his mother who had to struggle a lot. His contact with basketball occurred still in his childhood which completely change his life. As he grew up, the six-foot-eight-inch giant started to stand out a lot in the sport winning, several championships on different teams.
He is the only player to have won NBA Championships wearing the jerseys of three different clubs, The Cleveland Cavaliers, The Miami Heat, and his current team The Los Angeles Lakers. It’s no wonder that for nearly a decade, he has been at the very top of the list of the highest-paid basketball players in the world enjoying an extremely luxurious life.
Lebron James Net Worth
|Lebron James Net Worth||$1.2 Billion|
|Full Name||LeBron Raymone James Sr.|
|Famous Name||LeBron James|
|Profession||American Professional Basketball Player|
|Birth Date||30 December 1984|
|Birth Place||Akron, Ohio, United States|
|Age||39 Years Old|
|Mother||Gloria Marie James|
● Bronny James
● Zhuri James
● Bryce Maximus James
|Siblings||Aaron McClelland (half-brother)|
|Height||In Feet and Inches – 6’ 8’’ |
In Centimetres – 203 cm
|Weight||In Kilograms – 110 kg |
In Pounds – 242 lbs
|Awards||● NBA Rookie of the Year (2004)|
● NBA All-Rookie First Team (2004)
● NBA All-Star Game MVP (2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2018)
● NBA Championship (2012, 2013, 2016, 2020)
● NBA Finals MVP (2013, 2016, 2020)
● ESPY Award for Best Male Athlete (2016)
● ESPY Award for Best NBA Player (2016)
What is Lebron James Net Worth and Income?
● Lebron James is one of the best Basketball Players in the world has an estimated Net Worth of $1.2 Billion.
● Lebron James’ monthly income is approx $6 Million and his yearly income is around $75 Million.
Key Sources Contributing to Lebron James Net Worth
● Lebron James’ major sources of income are from :
◆ NBA Salary
◆ Endorsements and Sponsorships
◆ Business Ventures
Lebron James Net Worth Growth
|Lebron James Net Worth 2023||$1.2 Billion|
|Lebron James Net Worth 2022||$980 Million|
|Lebron James Net Worth 2021||$870 Million|
|Lebron James Net Worth 2020||$810 Million|
|Lebron James Net Worth 2019||$760 Million|
Lebron James Early Life
LeBron Raymone James Sr. who is better known as King James was born on December 30th, 1984 in Akron, Ohio, United States.
His past difficulties developed and matured LeBron James mentally. When he was born, only his mother Gloria James was by his side.
Gloria James was just a 16-year-old high school student who was abandoned by LeBron’s biological father. LeBron’s dad would never give him anything but despite these setbacks, LeBron still grew up to be one of the greatest athletes ever.
LeBron’s dad Anthony McClelland was imprisoned for both arson and theft. Even after McLellan was released from prison, he disowned LeBron and his mother and even distanced himself from them by saying this child is not mine. The king never had a father figure in his life but LeBron found a silver lining in that abandonment.
LeBron’s story of being able to overcome the hardships of poverty, abandonment, and living in a single-parent household with a mom who had him as a teenager brings hope to millions of kids out there who are struggling just like he was.
Lebron James Personal Life
LeBron James married Savannah Brinson, an American philanthropist and entrepreneur on 14th of September, 2013.
Savannah and LeBron have a love story that dates all the way back to the early 2000s. LeBron requested Savannah’s phone number through a mutual friend. She then opted to take LeBron’s number instead. One day she was sitting around doing nothing when she decided to give LeBron a call. After the call, LeBron invited her to one of his basketball games.
In 2003, LeBron graduated high school and was the number 1 overall pick at the NBA Draft. Then, Savannah found out she was pregnant during her senior year of high school that same year. Her first reaction was fear, but LeBron reassured her that they would handle the unexpected news gracefully.
Savannah gave birth to their first child, LeBron James Jr., also known as Bronny, on the 6th of October, 2004. Bryce Maximus was born nearly three years later, on the 14th of June, 2007.
On New Year’s Eve 2011, LeBron got down on one knee and proposed to his high school sweetheart after being together for over a decade.
On the 22nd of October, 2014, LeBron and Savannah had their third child, a daughter named Zhuri. LeBron and Savannah are now stronger than ever. Savannah works on philanthropic efforts to empower girls and young women.
Lebron James Career Growth
|2003||● Picked by the Cleveland Cavaliers.|
● Won NBA Rookie of the Year Award.
● 20.8 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 5.8 assists per game.
|2004||● Become one of the League’s Premier Talents.|
● 27 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 7.3 assists per game.
|2005||● Earned his first NBA All-Star selection.|
● 31.4 points, 7 rebounds, and 6.6 assists per game.
|2006||● Led the Cavaliers to the NBA Finals for the first time in franchise history.|
● 25.1 points, 8.1 rebounds, and 8 assists per game.
|2007||● Received his first NBA Most Valuable Player (MVP) award.|
● 30 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 7.2 assists per game.
|2008||● Won his second consecutive MVP award. |
● 28.4 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 7.2 assists per game.
|2009||● Won his third MVP award.|
● 29.7 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 8.6 assists per game.
|2010||● Joined forces with fellow superstars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami.|
● 26.7 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 7 assists per game.
|2011||● Won his first NBA championship.|
● 27.1 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 6.2 assists per game.
|2012||● Secured his second consecutive NBA championship and won his fourth MVP award.|
● 26.8 points, 8 rebounds, and 7.3 assists per game.
|2013||● Returned to the Cleveland Cavaliers.|
● 27.1 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 6.3 assists per game.
|2014||● Led the Cavaliers to the NBA Finals.|
● 25.3 points, 6 rebounds, and 7.4 assists per game.
|2015||● Won his third NBA championship.|
● 25.3 points, 6 rebounds, 7.4 assists per game.
|2016||● Led the Cavaliers to their third consecutive NBA Finals.|
● 26.4 points, 8.6 rebounds, and 8.7 assists per game.
|2017||● Led the Cavaliers back to the NBA Finals.|
● 27.5 points, 8.6 rebounds, and 9.1 assists per game.
|2018||● Joined the Los Angeles Lakers.|
● 27.4 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 8.3 assists per game.
|2019||● Led the Lakers to the NBA championship and won his fourth NBA Finals MVP award.|
● 25.3 points, 7.8 rebounds, and a league-leading 10.2 assists per game.
|2020||● The Lakers reached the playoffs but were eliminated.|
● 25 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 7.7 assists per game.
|2021||● 26.4 points, 8 rebounds, and 7.6 assists per game.|
Lebron James NBA Salary
|2003-2004||$4 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2004-2005||$4.56 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2005-2006||$5.19 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2006-2007||$5.83 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2007-2008||$13 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2008-2009||$14.41 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2009-2010||$15.78 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2010-2011||$14.5 million||Miami Heat|
|2011-2012||$16.02 million||Miami Heat|
|2012-2013||$17.55 million||Miami Heat|
|2014-2015||$20.64 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2015-2016||$22.97 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2016-2017||$30.96 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2017-2018||$33.29 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2018-2019||$35.65 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2019-2020||$37.44 million||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2020-2021||$39.22 million||Los Angeles Lakers|
|2021-2022||$41.18 million||Los Angeles Lakers|
|2022-2023||$44.47 million||Los Angeles Lakers|
Lebron James House
LeBron’s Ohio Mansion features 6 Bedrooms, 8 Full Bathrooms, 6 half Bathrooms, a Recording Studio, Two-Lane Bowling Alley, Personal Movie Theater, Aquarium, and a Barber Shop is priced at nearly $9.2 Million.
He can’t fly from Ohio to Miami every day so LeBron bought another Mansion Worth around $9 Million in Miami. The first floor of this Mansion features a living area gym and game room. The Second Story adds a Gourmet Kitchen, Custom Theater, Wine Cellar, Office, and Living Room with a wet Bar on top.
When LeBron joined the Lakers, he needed a new Palace but the real estate in L.A is way more expensive than Ohio. So this new mansion costs $21 Million. This home has an incredible 8 bedrooms with the main bedroom featuring a walk-in closet and a private Terrace.
The king bought a 9,100 square feet mansion in the same exact neighborhood. This Mansion reportedly costs another $36.75 Million. This new house features 7 fireplaces, a pool house with two bats lighted tennis courts, a screening room, and an indoor movie theater.
Lebron James Car Collection
One of LeBron’s passions is his cars and it’s no wonder he’s been spotted using beautiful cars. LeBron owns luxury cars from all the top manufacturers.
● Firstly there’s the Ferrari 458 Spyder Convertible. The color of the vehicle is custom-made for James. When this car was first released in 2015, it had a sale price of $245,000.
● If the king wants to drive a car that’s less of a sports car and more business, he has the luxurious Bentley Continental GT in his garage. This car can get from 0 to 60 miles per hour in just 3.6 seconds. It has a max speed of 207 miles per hour. The 2018 model that James owns was originally priced at $218,400.
● The most iconic car within his luxury collection is a customized Lamborghini Aventador Roadster in 2013. The Lambos paintwork was adapted to match the floral design of James’s Nike shoes. LeBron originally spent $670,000 on the 720-horsepower Roadster.
● Another car in his collection is a Porsche 911 Turbo S. This car has 550 horsepower and can get from 0 to 60 in just 2.8 seconds. At the time the 2012 model had a price tag of $160,700.
According to some sources he also owns:
● 1975 Chevy Impala valued at $55,000.
● Dodge Challenger SRT that costs around $60,000.
● Kia K900 is also around $60,000.
● Hummer H2 valued at $70,000.
● Mercedes Maybach S600 for $185,000.
● Ferrari 599 Convertible for $300,000
● Mercedes Benz Mybach57S for $320,000
● Rolls-Royce Phantom valued at $400,000.
Lebron James Luxury Watches
Lebron James has Luxury Watches with a collection of expensive pieces. He has been seen wearing:
● Rolex Yacht-Master valued at $25,000.
● Rolex Day-Date valued at $50,000.
● Patek Philippe Nautilus is valued at $100,000.
● Udimar Piguet Royal Oak Concept Black Panther valued at $160,000.
● Patek Philippe 6102R valued at $300,000.
● Richard Meal RM1103 Jean-Todd valued at $600,000.
Lebron James Private Jet
A man as wealthy as Lebron James has a Private Jet always at his disposal. The Athlete’s aircraft is the Gulfstream G280 model, a modern twin-engine business jet. Its interior is very luxurious having two seating areas capable of transporting, and a total of up to 10 passengers.
The reason why Lebron opts for modern jets is that he already suffered a big scare when another aircraft he was using, had to make an emergency landing but luckily everything went well and to have his current jet at his disposal, the athlete had to invest a lot of money. According to some sources, Lebron’s aircraft is valued at approximately $25 Million.
Lebron James Business
In addition to being an excellent basketball player, Lebron James is a mega businessman who invests in different sectors. One of his businesses is in the gastronomic sector as he is the owner of 19 Blaze Pizza Franchises.
He is also a partner at Beats Electronics, an apple owned headphone and audio equipment company.
In the sports world, he owns a share of Liverpool, one of the biggest football teams in England.
Lebron James is also a partner at Ladder, a sports supplement company created in partnership with other celebrities such as Arnold Schwarzenegger.
He even has a film production company. Having founded Spring Hill Company which produced and released 2021 his new film called Space Jam: A New Legacy. Lebron James is a great American Businessman.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Lebron James’ height is 6’8” in feet and inches, 203 cm or 2.03 m.
A. Lebron James is 39 years old (as of 2023).
A. Lebron James was born in Akron, Ohio, United States.
A. Lebron James has an estimated Net Worth of $1.2 Billion.
A. Lebron James has 4 Rings.
A. Lebron James has 3 Children:
● Bronny James
● Zhuri James
● Bryce Maximus James
A. Anthony McClelland is Lebron James’ biological father.