Shaq Net Worth, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Shoe Size, and much more details, you get in this post. Shaquille O’Neal is one of the most successful basketball players of all time. He has a Net Worth of around $470 Million. Shaq has won 4 NBA championships in his career winning three in Los Angeles.
He had a usually successful career playing Professional Basketball for 19 years and even before retiring he made a name for himself as a media personality and commentator. He became a consonant businessman with a number of exciting and very profitable Ventures. During Shaq’s long playing basketball career, he earned an estimated $292 million.
Today Shaquille O’Neal is worth over $470 million and the number only climbs high each year as his business portfolio grows. He has never stepped completely out of the media spotlight because he is very smart in his Investments. When Shaquille O’Neal announced his retirement, the basketball world realized it was losing One of the best centers of all time and one of the most renowned personalities in NBA history.
Shaq Net Worth
|Shaq Net Worth||$470 Million|
|Full Name||Shaquille Rashaun O’Neal|
|Profession||● Professional Basketball Player|
● Film & Television Producer
● Real estate entrepreneur
|Birth Date||6 March,1972|
|Birth Place||Newark, New Jersey|
|Age||51 years old|
|Religion||Muslim by Birth|
|Wife||Shaunie Nelson (m. 2002 ; d. 2011)|
● Taahirah O’Neal
● Myles O’Neal
● Shareef O’Neal
● Amirah O’Neal
● Shaqir O’Neal
|Height||In Feet and Inches – 7’ 1’’ |
In Centimetres – 215 cm
|Weight||In Kilograms – 147 kg |
In Pounds – 347 lbs
|Shoe Size||22 wear but actual 20|
|Awards||● NBA Champion (4 times)|
● NBA Final (3 times)
● NBA All-Star (15 times)
● Olympic Gold Medalist (1996)
What is Shaq Net Worth and Income?
● One of the greatest centers to have ever played the game, Shaq has accrued a massive Net Worth since his First step foot in the NBA in 1992.
● The 7’1 giant has made quite a lot of money from the NBA when he was a part of it. Even now due to The Legacy left Behind People still wish to see him in the basketball industry.
● While O’Neal was playing for Orlando Magic, he was making 300 million dollars. O’Neal also made money from Brand Endorsement, which was 400 Million Dollars.
● O’Neal joined the Commentating Team as an NBA Analyst. He was making 20-25 Million Dollars per year from that. Apart from this he also has three different companies. Some notable ones are Reebok and Pepsi.
● He also runs his podcast and has his own reality shows. He is an active member of the stock market And has even joined the board of directors of Papa John’s.
● He has also made a comeback in the music industry, which was a major part of his life in the 1990s.
Key Sources Contributing to Shaq’s Net Worth
● Shaq has several other sources of income. These are from :
◆ Basketball Career
◆ Business Ventures
◆ Acting and TV Appearances
◆ Analysing and Commentating
Shaq Net Worth Growth
|Shaq Net Worth 2023||$470 Million|
|Shaq Net Worth 2022||$425 Million|
|Shaq Net Worth 2021||$390 Million|
|Shaq Net Worth 2020||$370 Million|
|Shaq Net Worth 2019||$340 Million|
|Shaq Net Worth 2018||$285 Million|
His basketball career actually took off when he was playing at Louisiana State University. He was drafted by the Orlando Magic in 1992.
In 1993, he gained the title of Rookie of the Year. He left the Orlando Magic in 1996.
After sticking with them for long years, he was then picked up by the Los Angeles Lakers. He played for them from 1996 to 2004. While playing for them he was also busy participating in the Olympics for the United States basketball team.
Following this, he was traded to Miami Heat in 2004 and a fourth NBA championship in 2006. He then shifted to play for the Phoenix Suns midway through the 2007-2008 seasons.
In the 2009-10 season, he was traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Before Retiring, Shaq also played for the Boston Celtics in the Season 2010-11. The 49-year star retired in the year 2011.
One of the most prestigious awards any basketball player can get is The Most Valuable Player Award. This award was won by him in 1999-2000, alongside winning the NBA Rookie of the Year Award in 1992-1993.
In addition to this, he also WON 3 All-Star Game MVP awards, 14 All-NBA Team Selections, 15 Star Games Selections, 3 Finals MVP Awards, 3 and NBA All-Defensive Team Selections.
Only 3 players got the privilege to win these awards. Michael Jordan and Willis Reed are the other two. Shaq has been part of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame Since 2016. He was also part of the Fiba Hall Of Fame.
Shaq Career Growth
|1992-93||23.4 points per game|
|1993-94||29.3 points per game|
|1994-95||26.2 points per game|
|1995-96||29.3 points per game|
|1996-97||26.6 points per game|
|1997-98||27.2 points per game|
|1998-99||28.7 points per game|
|1999-00||29.7 points per game|
|2000-01||28.7 points per game|
|2001-02||26.2 points per game|
|2002-03||20.6 points per game|
|2003-04||20.0 points per game|
|2004-05||20.0 points per game|
|2005-06||20.3 points per game|
|2006-07||17.8 points per game|
|2007-08||14.2 points per game|
|2008-09||12.0 points per game|
|2009-10||12.0 points per game|
|2010-11||9.2 points per game|
Shaq NBA Salary
|1996-97||$10,728,000||Los Angeles Lakers|
|1997-98||$12,675,325||Los Angeles Lakers|
|1998-99||$15,100,000||Los Angeles Lakers|
|1999-00||$20,050,000||Los Angeles Lakers|
|2000-01||$21,200,000||Los Angeles Lakers|
|2001-02||$23,854,300||Los Angeles Lakers|
|2002-03||$26,696,430||Los Angeles Lakers|
|2003-04||$27,996,470||Los Angeles Lakers|
Shaq Early Life
Shaq did not have an easy life. He grew up in a very tumultuous family. Shaq was born in Newark, New Jersey on 6 March 1972.
His Parents Joe Tony and Lucille O’Neal were part of his life for a very short span of time. His dad was taken to prison for being in possession of drugs.
He was brought up by his stepfather Phillip Harrison. His Step Father was an Army Sergeant.
Shaq got to know about the departure of his biological father when he was just an infant. He openly mentioned it in Shaq Fu: The Return, his rap album that he released in 1994.
Shaq comes from a family of giants because his biological father was 6 ‘1 and his mother was 6’ 2. Due to his great genetics, he was blessed with a height of 6 ‘6 by the age of 13.
He started playing basketball especially due to the blessing of height. He was extremely good at basketball, he started playing basketball at Robert G Cole High School. He was earning victory after victory for the team.
Shaq Personal Life
At every step of the journey, the Hall Of Famer is supported by Shaq’s family who shares his zest for life. Regarding Shaq’s personal life, the 7-Foot-1-Inch Centre acknowledged that he has regrets, specifically the end of his 7-year marriage to Shaunie O’Neal (ex-wife), who has since married.
Shaunie O’Neal has been with Shaq for almost a decade and the couple has four children together.
● First Child: Starting with the eldest, Taahirah O’Neal, Shaq’s firstborn, was born on July 19, 1996. Taahirah was born to Shaquille O’Neal and his ex-girlfriend Arnetta Yardbourgh.
● Second Child: Myles O’Neal is the son of Shaunie O’Neal and Shaquille O’Neal may not be his actual father, but he hasn’t failed his kids as a step-father.
● Third Child: Shareef O’Neal is the third child of Shaquille O’Neal. His athletic ability has always been extraordinary.
● Fourth Child: Amirah O’Neal, follows in her father’s footsteps and is quite the athlete in the family.
● Fifth Child: Shaqir O’Neal, the youngest son of Shaquille O’Neal. He is one of Shaunie and Shaquille’s Children.
● Sixth Child: Mearah, the youngest child of Shaunie and Shaq, comes from a basketball family and has basketball flowing through her blood.
One of Shaq’s initial real estate investments goes Back to 1994. Where he spent $4 million on a 12-bedroom Orlando mansion.
He also has a 15-acre property in Suburban Atlanta On which he has spent $1.15 million.
In 2018, he also purchased a $1.8 million Home in Bell Canyon. He later put it out for sale at the end of 2019 for a value of $2.5 Billion.
Shaq Car Collection
Shaq loves his customized car collection. He has fastly growing collection of cars.
He owns Ferrari 355 F1 Spider (1998), Chevrolet Express G1500 (2001) and a customized Cadillac Escalade (2002), Bentley Azure, Arnage, and Continental GT (2003).
Additionally, he also has a customized Mercedes S550 Convertible (2006), Lamborghini Gallardo (2007), and a customized Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible (2016).
He purchased Polaris Slingshot (2017), Vanderhall Venice Roadster (2018), Vaydor (2018), Rolls-Royce Cullinan (2020), and Nikola Badger (2021).
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Shaq’s net worth is around $470 Million.
A. Shaq’s shoes are a whopping size 22.
A. Shaq has 4 rings won in the year 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2006.
A. Some of the franchises Shaquille owns include Papa John’s, Auntie Anne’s, Five Guys, 24-hour Fitness Centres, Car Washes, and Krispy Kreme.
A. Shaq is 51 years old (as of 2023).
A. Shaq’s height is 7’1” in feet and inches, 215 cm or 2.15 m.
A. Shaq’s weight is around 147 kg.
A. Shaq is a Dad of 6 Children.
A. Shaq retired in 2011.